Our Limited Warranty
GreyHammer warrants that all our furniture to be free of defective materials and workmanship. Warranty periods vary by product, commencing from the date of delivery and are defined in the table below.
GREYHAMMER will repair or replace part(s), at our discretion if a product deemed defective due to a manufacturing defect that is not the result of normal wear and tear, or a natural characteristic of the material used within the warranty period. Additional Limitations described herein apply.
This limited warranty is valid for only the original purchaser, and becomes effective with your delivery date. An original sales receipt is required to establish purchase date and the delivery address.
1. CLAIM PROCEDURE
Any claims will have to be emailed to email@example.com attached with brief description of defect, Photo(s) of Defect and Sales Invoice. Or contacting your dedicated sales representative.
2. LIMITATIONS AND EXCEPTIONS:
a. This limited warranty does not apply if your GreyHammer furniture is damaged by using chemical detergents, abrasives or other harsh cleaning agents.
b. This limited warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence, abuse, normal wear and tear, or accidents: including (but not limited to) burns, cuts, scratches, tears, scuffs, watermarks, indentations or pet damage.
c. This limited warranty does not cover variations from Floor Samples: Because of craftsmanship or use of natural materials. Normal variations can occur from piece to piece. This warranty does not cover such differences. Nor are variations from printed illustrations covered.
d. This limited warranty does not apply if the product is used outdoors.
e. This warranty does not cover items purchased as Floor Sample or designated as ‘AS IS’ condition at the time of purchase and products not purchased directly from GreyHammer.
f. Any product modification by consumer or other parties not authorised by GreyHammer will void this limited warranty.
g. Any item repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty will be covered by the Limited Warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period only.
This warranty covers in respect of manufacturing defects detected within the warranty period, the cost of material components, replacement parts, labour and transportation charges.
In respect of manufacturing defects detected after warranty period, the cost of material components and replacement parts, with all labour charges and transportation costs (if any) to be covered by the Purchaser.
SOFA / ARMCHAIR
FRAME CONSTRUCTION – 2 years
GreyHammer warrants the frame against breakage due to defects in material for 2 years.
CUSHIONS – 1 year
GreyHammer warrants the seat cushions against loss of resiliency due to defects in material and workmanship for 1 year. The loss of resiliency should not, however, be confused with a slight softening and flattening of the fibres and foam that will occur as a result of normal use and aging. Cushions and filling material will begin to soften and conform to the shape of the user and these qualities should not be considered manufacturing defects.
FABRIC – 1 year
GreyHammer warrants against defects in material or workmanship of 1 year. This warranty does not cover fading (upholstered fabric should never be placed in the direct sunlight), piling, cleaning, or shrinkage; and is not valid where there is evidence of soiling, misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or commercial use. Please note: dye lots may vary and is characteristic of certain fabrics. Warranty goes not apply to dye lot variance, and exact match of shade on fabric repairs cannot be assured. Some variations of shade and tone are to be expected as are the nicks, scratches, and wrinkles that only occur in genuine leather; these characteristics are in no way to be considered a defect.
Fabric damage or failure due to chemical treatment other than by the fabric manufacturer or improper cleaning is also excluded from this warranty.
Household pets should not be allowed on your furniture. Evidence of animal use will void any and warranty by GreyHammer.
LEATHER – 1 year
GreyHammer warrants the leather from defects in materials and workmanship, seam slippage and crackings. Leather is a natural product, each hide will reflect its own individuality. Some variations of shade and tone are to be expected as are the nicks, scratches, and wrinkles that only occur in genuine leather; these characteristics are in no way to be considered a defect.
WOOD FURNITURE – 1 year
GreyHammer warrants the wood furniture against defects in material and workmanship for 1 year. Because wood furniture is a product of nature, characteristics such as knots, grain variation, color variation and mineral streaking are not to be considered defects and are thus not warranted. Small cracks and fissures may develop with changes in humidity and temperature. This is a natural, uncontrollable characteristic of solid wood furniture.
LIVE-EDGE WOOD – 6 months
Due to the natural aging process of wood, cracks may appear over time but this will not affect the durability and strength of the furniture; are in no way to be considered a defect. Small cracks and fissures may develop with changes in humidity and temperature. This is a natural, uncontrollable characteristic of solid wood furniture. Original colour restoration for wood furniture left indoor or outdoor, and any misuse of chemical treatments or protective coatings voids all warranties of GreyHammer.
STEEL & STAINLESS STEEL- 1 year
GreyHammer warrants the metal furniture against damage and breakage for 1 year. Abrasive scratches disturbing the finish and resulting in rust or tarnishing are not covered.
MARBLE, GRANITE, TRAVERTINE, ONYX & OTHER NATURAL STONES
DO NOT HAVE A WARRANTY
GreyHammer’s Natural marble materials will have color and shade variations, no two slabs will be the same. Pits (Pin Holes) and fissure cracks are normal characteristics. At any part of a uniform looking color there may be a vein or spot or off-color markings of an undetermined size. These markings cannot be avoided when cutting and polishing.
Nature's own imperfections such as random mineral streaking and color variation should be expected (and desired) and are not warranted.
Quartz – 15 years
We, GreyHammer Pte Ltd, hereby guarantee that our products are manufactured with most modern equipment and are free from structural or production defects and they are of first grade quality only.
The SLABS manufacturing process is based on hydraulic vibration, vacuum compression (Breton system) and catalysis process. .
Our QUARTZ are subject to the same wear and tear condition as for comparable strong and hard Granite
However, it is stronger than granite and it has a water absorption of approx. 0.04 %; it is classified as ‘’limited staining’’. It is non-porous and therefore it does not require the use of waxes. GreyHammer quartz is a non-absorbent, stain-resistant and more impact-resistant than granite.
All our materials are suitable for the intended use i.e. floorings - with high pedestrian traffic- and for counter tops + kitchen tops under normal wear and tear conditions.
This warranty DOES NOT cover any damage caused by any improper or inadequate use, care or maintenance and it does not cover any damages due to improper storage (indoor storage allowed only) prior installation, improper glue, improper site installation or site maintenance. All quartz products are designed & manufactured to be used indoor due to its UV stability especially white base quartz.
This warranty DOES NOT cover the discoloration caused by improper usage of quartz for example outdoor usage under constant UV.
LIMITED 15-YEAR WARRANTY
GreyHammer warrants to the original owners of installed quartz surfaces for a period of fifteen (15) years from the date of installation of the quartz surfaces in your residence that the material will be free from manufacturing defects. If a manufacturing defect occurs during the warranty period, GreyHammer will at its option, repair or replace the defective quartz surfaces.
What this limited 25-Year Warranty Covers:
- GreyHammer warrants under this limited 15-year warranty exclusively to the original purchaser of the quartz surfaces for only the repair or replacement of the defective product.
- This limited 15-year warranty covers GreyHammer quartz surfaces that have been permanently installed in your residence.
- This limited 15-year warranty covers products that have been maintained according to the quartz surfaces Care and Maintenance guide above.
- This limited 15-year warranty covers products that have been installed by a GreyHammer Installer. If you are making a warranty claim, you, the customer, are responsible for proving that the product is from Greyhammer and that is was installed by a Certified GreyHammer Installer.
What this limited 15-Year Warranty does not cover:
- This limited 15-year warranty does not cover color variances, thermal shock, chemical abuse, impact damages or defects by fabrication, misuse or improper fabrication.
- This limited 15-year warranty does not cover any additional or supplemental repairs or modifications such as, for example, any plumbing, electrical, tile or wall surface modifications that may be necessary to repair or replace the GreyHammer product covered under this limited 15-year warranty; such other repairs and modifications shall be the responsibility of the customer.
- This limited 15-year warranty does not cover products that have not been paid for in full.
- This limited 15-year warranty does not cover uses of products for products exposed to outside weather and climate conditions, abnormal use or conditions, or abuse in any way. “Abnormal use or conditions” includes, but is not limited to, damage from mishandling or misuse, damage from excessive heat or uneven exposure to weather conditions, exposure to ultraviolet light, physical or chemical abuse, and damage from improper care and maintenance.
- GreyHammer is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, architectural and engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism, or accidents.
- This limited 15-year warranty does not cover seam performance.
- This limited 15-year warranty is non-transferable and does not cover claims made by subsequent owners of your home.
- This limited 15-year warranty does not cover products that you, the customer decide you do not like after installation due to color, edging styles or other opinions based on personal preference.
GLASS - 1 year
Natural glass manufacture characteristics such as small air bubbles, surface waviness and light pitting are to be expected and are not defect